Benefit’s concealers are great stuff in general but I have pretty bad dark circles that are hard to cover. (Especially when I’m sleep deprived like I was in this photo. Yikes.)
Products Used (not in any order):
- Eye Shadow: Drew Barrymore Flower Beauty quad in Foxy Browns
- Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eye Liner (Upper Lash Line): Stila Smudge Stick Eye Liner in Tetra
- Eye Liner (Waterline): NYX Retractable Eye Liner in White
- Lip: Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk
- Mascara: ULTA Voluptuous Volume Mascara
- Tinted Moisturizer: Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer
- Pressed Powder: Clinique Almost Powder SPF 15
- Concealer: Benefit Boi-ing
-Brow Powder: Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash
My lashes look long when my eyes are shut, but when I open them you can barely see lashes at all except for on the outer corner of the eye. This is why you should always curl your lashes, it really makes a big difference. I was in a hurry that morning and forgot about it, oops.
Don’t you love the pink flower? So cute!