ColourPop Factory Video - Oddly Satisfying!

I love videos like this and I just had to share. Watching a cosmetics production line is oddly satisfying and relaxing. Something about watching a perfectly formed product being created from messy ingredients makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

ColourPop began as an "indie" company but have been growing in popularity in the last few years. I hesitate to call them "indie" still today but ColourPop is one of my favorite semi-indie cosmetics companies. Fantastic products, fantastic prices. I have a bunch of their lip products and shadows and they are winners. Definitely a brand worth checking out if you haven't already!


Popular posts from this blog

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows

The Mythbusters of Beauty

The Beauty Guru Life: Popping the "Perfect" Illusion