Feeling the Love - Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette [Swatches!]

So I picked up the Too Faced "Love Flush" blush palette just in time for Valentines day and I'm seriously feeling the love! Too Faced blushes are beloved by many in the beauty community, and for a good reason. They are long lasting, pigmented, and easy to blend.

Blush is one of the few areas of makeup that I have never been super adventurous in. I almost always select colors that fall in the pinkey-rose or pinkey-coral family. But when I started seeing previews of this super cute palette I thought it would be a fantastic opportunity to try a few shades that I wouldn't normally choose.

The great thing about this palette is that even though it has colors I wouldn't normally reach for, I still feel that the colors in this palette are not too far out of my comfort zone. 

The only complaint I have with this palette is that its so long - around a foot in length. If they had stacked the pans in 2 rows of 3 pans it would have made this a much more travel friendly palette. So note that it may not fit in your makeup bag - unless you carry a massive one like I do. (I like options, ok?!) However, it is extremely slim in width so that's a big plus that off-sets the problem I have with the length of the palette.

Without further ado, here are the swatches!


Popular posts from this blog

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows

The Beauty Guru Life: Popping the "Perfect" Illusion

The Mythbusters of Beauty